Subscription in the U.S.
Futures magazine is written for traders who use commodity and financial futures, options, stocks and forex markets to make money. Differing in aggressiveness of trading styles, our readers all share the desire for increased returns and profits. Only Futures magazine:
- Provides perspective on trends affecting the global marketplace
- Helps readers understand the factors that affect futures prices
- Delivers information on how to maximize trading profits while minimizing risk
- Expands your trading knowledge with in-depth market news, managed money and fund reviews, technology updates, successful trader profiles and more!
Your paid subscription includes 10 monthly issues, PLUS the monthly digital edition per year. Or if you do not wish to receive the print magazine, you can subscribe to the monthly digital edition.
- $85 -- 1 year print (includes free digital subscription)
- $139 -- 2 year print (includes free digital subscription)
- $55 -- 1 year digital only
Subscription outside the U.S.
Subscribers that reside outside the U.S. may subscribe to the print edition of Futures magazine for only $199 per year ($99 for Canada). This includes 10 monthly issues and the monthly digital edition.
International subscribers also have the option of receiving the digital edition only for $55 per year (payable in U.S. dollars).
The risk of loss in trading futures contracts, commodities, forex, and options can be substantial. Investors should carefully consider the inherent risks of such an investment in light of their financial condition.