Pre-Opening Morning Session
- Recap of previous trading day, key levels, & the market movers from the prior day’s trading.
- Review of what the outlook for the market is for the upcoming trading day, numbers being released, and
what levels traders on the floor are watching.
Trading Pit Live Squawk
- Price activity in the SP500 & coverage of DOW, Nasdaq, and Russel trading pits
- Hear the Big Players live as they execute orders
- Be first to hear FED releases & how the market reacts
- Hear how the large trading institutions respond to major developments & key level up dates throughout the
We are thrilled to announce that we are adding a great new feature to FUTURESmag.com to help you through the trading day.
Each trading day going forward, traders can listen to live, streaming squawk box commentary on FUTURESmag.com coming directly from the S&P trading pits in Chicago.
Ben Lichtenstein, founder of TradersAudio, member of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange and long-time trading floor veteran has more than earned his trading jacket over his past 15 years in the pits. The value of his squawk box subscription services to traders seeking a competitive edge is unmistakable, as Ben’s real-time commentary provides traders with critical data from the immediate impact of news on actual price activity, as well as an assessment of the prevailing directional bias and psyche of traders.
Listen to this extraordinary (and historically significant) example of Ben’s live-calling as the infamous flash crash unfolded on May 6, 2010.
Going forward, you can find TradersAudio Pit Talk streaming live daily during trading hours under the TRADING FLOOR tab on our site navigation.
Listen-in every day. If Ben turns up the volume, you probably should too.
Ben Lichtenstein is a 20-year veteran of the futures market, the president of TradersAudio.com, a CNBC regular and the voice behind the trade-by-trade action from the S&P 500 Pit. During cash trading hours, Ben live squawks the flow of trading providing real-time commentary on price activity and the human element which ultimately determines the direction of the market.
TradersAudio provides the most informative factual broadcast available for serious traders looking for
up-to-the-second market information, Bid/Ask quotes, intensity level, atmosphere and institutional activity.
Our Broadcasts include:
- SP500 #1Squawk
- 30yr & 10yr Futures Squawk
- SP500 Pit Talk Squawk
- FOREX Squawk
- NYMEX Energy Squawk
- Wall StCast Squawk
- CommodityCast Squawk