Greece headache continues
Below are a list of Eurozone countries that have announced dates for parliamentary vote to ratify the latest Greek deal. Slovakia does not need parliamentary approval, according to Slovak Finance Minister Peter Kazimir. In addition, no vote is required in the parliaments of Belgium, Cyprus, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Portugal and Spain. Neither will the parliaments in Malta or Slovenia vote, because their total financial aid to Greece will not increase as the money will come from the European Stability Mechanism, which euro members paid into in 2012.
- Jul 15 Greek parliament to vote on deal and needs to pass 4 reform bills as bailout condition
- Jul 15 French National Assembly likely date to vote on Greek bailout
- Jul 16 Dutch Parliament to discuss Greek "state of play"
- Jul 16 Estonian parliament to vote on Greek bailout
- Jul 17 German Bundestag vote on Greek bailout at 0800GMT
- Jul 17 Finland parliament to vote on Greek bailout
- Jul 17 Austrian parliament to vote on Greek bailout