A note to our readers…stay with this—there is a special, free, no-strings-attached offer at the end!
At the time of our acquisition, FUTURES was in need of revitalization, and since then we have executed strategic and editorial changes that will allow us to meet the rapidly changing needs of sophisticated traders and investors amidst a digital evolution in the various ways financial news is distributed and consumed.
Here are a few of the critical upgrades with respect to our style…
- With our September 2013 print issue, we updated the look of the magazine.
- This past December, we launched a redesign of our websites.
…and more importantly, with respect to our substance…
- In December, Daniel Collins (@futureswriter), the 14-year veteran FUTURES magazine journalist was named Editor-in-Chief.
- In March, Yesenia Duran (@yesifutures), a five-year veteran with FUTURES was named Managing Editor.
- We added new features such as ALPHA TV, providing readers access to daily market video commentaries and unique and compelling film documentaries.
Readers have responded
March 2014 recorded the highest monthly traffic in our website’s history, and the first week of April has been our highest traffic week ever.
As a special thank you for your enthusiastic support we are extending an unprecedented offer for the next few days for you to receive our monthly print publication of FUTURES magazine (an $85 value) — FREE for ONE YEAR!
No credit card required, no bait-and-switch…just our way of saying thank you to our loyal readers and friends for your continued support, engagement and comments.