New for Traders: CQG launches new products
- CQG, Inc. announced its latest product innovation, CQG QTrader, a new charting and execution platform for advanced traders. CQG QTrader makes CQG’s market data, charting, and electronic trading more accessible.
- Eze Software Group announced that CQG’s Continuum Order Routing Network is now available in Eze Software’s multi-broker, cross-asset electronic execution platform, the RealTick® EMS. This integration provides users of the RealTick EMS with direct global futures exchange connectivity to over 50 additional markets and access to more than 100 new Futures Commission Merchants (FCMs). Users can now enter an order in the RealTick EMS and route it through the CQG network directly to any broker or exchange to which CQG is connected.
- Trading Technologies International, Inc. (TT) announced that TT will introduce connectivity to NASDAQ OMX eSpeed in the first quarter of 2014. The eSpeed platform operates a fully executable central limit order book for electronic trading in benchmark U.S. Treasuries, one of the world’s largest and most liquid fixed-income cash markets.
- CQG, Inc. announced the release of CQG Integrated Client (CQG IC) version 2014 (CQG 2014). This latest iteration of the company’s flagship platform includes new analytic and data visualization features, broadened global market data coverage, trade execution enhancements, and performance improvements across the whole product.
- Object Trading announced that CameronTec has integrated its FIX platform with the firm’s global DMA platform for equity, derivative and FX markets.
- TradingScreen Inc. announced the launch of RiskHub to help Futures Commissions Merchants provide real-time credit checks to comply with Title VII of the Dodd-Frank Act.
- CME Group announced the launch of options on CME's Yen-denominated Nikkei Stock Average futures. CME Group will reference the Osaka Security Exchange's (OSE) Nikkei 225 (Yen) Futures contract in connection with these options contracts.
- The International Securities Exchange announced that ISE and ISE Gemini options markets will list options on Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) beginning Friday, Nov. 15. The options listing date is contingent on a successful completion of Twitter's initial public offering with shares to begin trading on Thursday, Nov. 7.
- DTCC received approval from the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) to operate a global trade repository (GTR) for OTC reporting in Singapore. The GTR will serve as a hub for supporting regulatory reporting for other jurisdictions in the region including Australia, Finextra reported.
- Newedge announced that it is to join forces with Global Markets Exchange Group International LLP (“GMEX Group”). GMEX Group is an exchange business focused on the launch of new products, including differentiated Interest Rate Swap Futures contracts, and derivatives indices, as well as exchange business partnerships in emerging markets enabled by multi-asset trading technology.
- Degussa Goldhandel (Gold Trade) Group acquired Sharps Pixley Ltd, one of the leading bullion trading businesses based in London. The acquisition of Sharps Pixley Ltd underscores Degussa's future ambitions to play a major role in international gold trade.
- The Board of the London Metal Exchange (LME) has approved the proposed changes to its warehousing policy designed to cut queues at warehouses, following a three-month consultation with the global metals industry. The LME has closely engaged with the FCA to ensure that the changes are consistent with the LME's regulatory requirements.
- IntercontinentalExchange announced the introduction of 64 new energy contracts on Nov. 18, 2013.
- DailyForex.com launched FX Academy, a Forex education training portal built by traders for traders. Founded by the DailyForex team of Forex industry experts and professional traders, the new FX Academy provides free interactive, individualised training for Forex traders of all experience levels with a wide range of educational materials and realistic learning simulations based on actual market conditions.
- Integral Development Corp. announced that it launched Integral SEF (ISEF, offered through INFX SEF. This follows the decision by the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission Division of Market Oversight to grant INFX SEF temporary registration as a swap execution facility.