The following is from the LME...
The Board of The London Metal Exchange has approved the creation of the LME User Committee. It will represent the interests and views of the stakeholders of the Exchange. The new LME User Committee will report directly to the LME Board.
LME User Committee Composition
The members of the LME User Committee will be as follows:
- Mr Martin Abbott, The London Metal Exchange
- Mr Stefan Boel, Aurubis AG
- Mr Mike Camacho, J.P. Morgan
- Mr Jim Coupland, Standard Bank PLC
- Mr Gonzalo Cuadra, Chile Copper Limited
- Mr Nigel Dentoom, LN Metals International Limited
- Mr David Gornall, Natixis SA
- Mr Ben Green, Mercuria
- Mr Michael Overlander, Sucden Financial Limited
- Mr Frans Pettinga, Koch Metals Trading Limited
- Mr Martin Pratt, Triland Metals Limited
- Mr Gavin Prentice, Marex Financial Limited
- Mr John Smillie, Xstrata Nickel International
- Mr Yong Zhao, China Minmetals Non-Ferrous Metals Co., Ltd
Mr John Smillie has been appointed as chairman of the LME User Committee with Mr Gonzalo Cuadra being appointed as vice chairman.
The terms of reference for the LME User Committee can be found at www.lme.com.