We're looking to rank the best equities investments for the current bull market. Submit your entry to t i m AT r e s o u r c e i n v e s t o r DOT c o m
- Any basic materials equity including agricultural stocks
- Any market cap
- Any type of concern (explorer, developer, producer, processor, trader)
- Cycle turn is pegged at March 12, 2001.
- Cycle high is any time since then.
- Stock must have achieved at least 1,000% appreciation in its stock price from cycle low to high.
- No or few management / operating dramas
- Have generally delivered as promised
- Price trend has been reasonably consistent in an upward trajectory without major breakdowns.
Think you have some stocks that fit the bill? Tell us about it!